Welcome

Hey everyone. Welcome to Comics-and-more. I, Dave Ferraro, will be posting about a variety of subjects here: movies, TV, books...but mostly comic books. I'll pretty much just post about whatever thoughts I have, but I will be putting together reviews and such as I read material, trying my utmost to remain faithful about updating frequently. To give you an idea of what I like, I'll post one hundred things I like about comics, as is all the rage. I welcome feedback and comments, so please let me know what you think of my site and what I could do to improve. I am a writer first and foremost, and may publish some of my work here for your prying eyes, so please be honest and open. I hope you all like what you see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)