Film

I just saw "Howl's Moving Castle," Miyazaki's latest animated masterpiece. He is just the king of animation. Go see it if you haven't already.

I just thought I would mention some films upcoming that I'm particularly looking forward to seeing:

"Batman Begins" - Comes out Wednesday. Early reviews indicate it as the Batman we've been waiting for.

"Land of the Dead" - George Romero doing zombies as only he can do.

"Bewitched" - Is it wrong that this preview really struck me? Nicole Kidman looked just awesome in it and she's been on fire lately.

"War of the Worlds" - Probably the closest movie to the scale of Episode III for blockbusters this summer. Hopefully this one will be as good. I find it hard to believe Spielberg will let us down.

"Fantastic Four" - Like most, I'm really iffy about this one. Could be the most craptastic movie, could be great. Either way, Johnny Storm is hot.

"The Skeleton Key" - I have extremely high hopes for this movie. I expect the next "The Ring" to be the result of this voodoo thriller. Previews are positively bone-chilling.

That's it for now. I may see "Mr. and Mrs. Smith" cause of the great premise and positive Ebert/Roeper review, but it could be a Netflix rental. We'll see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)