June 13th

Hey. It's June 13th and I just want to share things in my life at this point in time. This is something I'll probably be doing periodically.

Last comic I read: "Spellbinders #3"
Next comic in my pile: "The Stardust Kid #1"

Comics I'm getting this week:
"Manhunter #11"
"Mnemovore #3"
"Scott Pilgrim (volume 2)"
"Seven Soldiers: Klarion the Witch Boy #2"
"Vimanarama #3"

Comics I'm getting next week:
"House of M #2"
"New Avengers #6"
"Spellbinders #4"

Last graphic novel/Trade I read: "The Walking Dead (vol. 3)"
Next graphic novel/Trade in my pile: "Ultra: Seven Days"

Last novel I read: "Little Women"
CD in my player: "Bleed Like Me" ~ Garbage

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)