In Stores 7/30

I'm back from Comic-Con International! No Manga Monday this week, but watch for my report of the mega event coming soon. For now, here are the comics and graphic novels with most potential shipping to comic shops this Wednesday!

Pick of the Week

The Order (Volume 2): California Dreaming TP - I'm holding out a small amount of hope that The Order's recent Harvey Award nomination will be enough to resurrect this fantastic superhero comic (by Matt Fraction and Barry Kitson) from its recent cancellation. I loved the first volume and can't wait to see how things play out in the second (and final) collection. I know that a new Sunday Press Little Nemo collection would be most people's pick, but man, I have to admit that I'm more excited about this at the moment, as guilty as that makes me feel.

Other Noteworthy Releases

Captain Marvel: Secret Invasion Premiere HC
The Completely Mad Don Martin HC - This has been in bookstores for
.....months now...
Essential Fantastic Four (Volume 7)
Hotel Africa (Volume 2)
Little Nemo In Slumberland: Many More Splendid Sundays HC
newuniversal 1959
Nova (Volume 2): Knowhere TP
Popgun GN (Volume 2)
Skrulls vs. Power Pack #1 (of 4)
Thor by J. Michael Straczynski (Volume 1) TP
Tokyo Zombie SC
True Believers #1 (of 5)
Wildcats #1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)