In Passing...The Bulleteer & Spidey

It was kind of a slow week for comics (which was kind of nice since I'm flat broke). I had to pass on the trades I wanted for the week (Catwoman: When In Rome and Excaliber Classics), and settled in with a few floppies.

Seven Soldiers: The Bulleteer #1 - Another very promising start to a Seven Soldiers title. I think its debut was second only to The Guardian. While it was very straight-forward, it was just well-executed and creative and fun. Even when we see the cliche scientist getting carried away with his experiment, there's a great twist on it. Grant Morrison's awesome. Now we only have to wait for the last series to debut - Frankenstein!

Ultimate Spider-man #85 - This was a pretty lacklustre finale to what has been a great storyline. I was really excited with each of the last issues I read from this "Warriors" arc, but was left a little cold with this one. Ah, well. Overall, it was a great read. I consider this a kind of a "cool down" issue.

Novel I'm reading: The Diary of a Teenage Girl ~ Phoebe Gloeckner

CD in my car: Blink the Brightest ~ Tracy Bonham

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)