Comics-and-More Turns One!

It's Comics-and-More's one year anniversary! That's 281 posts, from a brief welcome and 100 things I love about comics (which would probably look a lot different a year later) to a letter from Renee French. I'd like to thank you all for supporting my blog and I hope to make this coming year even better. Below I've listed links to twenty of my favorite posts (in a very rough order). Enjoy!

1. 50 Greatest Comic Characters

2. My Most Important Comics

3. Excalibur

4. Top 10 Comics of 2005

5. 5 CDs You Should Know About

6. 5 More CDs You Should Know About

7. Girls: Emergence

8. Hippolyte's Dracula, Book I

9. Ten Books To Read For Halloween #1

10. On-Line Comic Retailers

11. Mora

12. In the Meantime

13. Buffy, the Vampire Slayer

14. Toys

15. My 5 Favorite Novels of All Time

16. X-Men: The Last Stand

17. Civil War #1

18. Peculia

19. Mouse Guard #2

20. Astonishing X-Men #14

Comments

Mikester said…
Congratulations!
ADD said…
Seconded! Here's to another great year!

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List