In Passing...Mouse Guard to Runaways

A smaller week when it came to floppies, but it was all good stuff...

Mouse Guard #3 - David Petersen's all-ages book continues with the "Rise of the Axe" chapter, where the villain of the tale makes a move. Beautiful as ever, this colorful, enchanting book is one of the best of the year. I'm sad that it's already half over. Hopefully there'll be more on the way once the mini-series is completed... A

Ultimate Spider-man #95 - Part one of the "Morbius" storyline introduces us to the world of vampires in Spidey's world. Meanwhile, Peter and MJ have a little talk in wake of the Krakoa Island incident. B

Runaways #16 - The runaways try to deal with the issues that ended in Molly's abduction last issue. Tensions run high between them in light of the hurtful things said. And there's a nice ending to the issue that made me happy. I wasn't sure how much I would like Victor on the team, but I really enjoy his interaction with the others. He's fast-becoming one of my favorites. A-

Comments

FerrĂŁo said…
I just hope the Mouse Guard TPB comes out quickly!I know I am missing something by not buying this...

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List