Excalibur Marvel Legends

 I was a huuuuuuge fan of Excalibur growing up. Initially, I fell in love with the Marvel Universe trading card of Shadowcat (the neighborhood kids were collecting the cards, so I wanted to also). From there, I quickly looked into the comic books she was in, beginning with the comic she was in at the time (Excalibur) and later, earlier issues of X-Men. I collected every issue of Excalibur from back issue bins and ravenously tore through and reread new issues as they came out.

So, of course, I am sooooo excited that Marvel Legends released an Excalibur boxset, featuring several of these characters I grew up with. I kind of can't believe that there is an actual Meggan action figure. And I am geeking out over Shadowcat.


But of course now that this set is out there, I'm hungry for more. So, I made some mock-ups of what several waves of Excalibur Marvel Legends would look like, including a figure of Rachel Summers, one of the founding members yet to have a figure released.





Of course, long-time allies, temporary members and big villains (including a roll-out of the entire Technet) were necessary. I would be one happy fan to see all of these realized, even though that is highly, highly unlikely, given how obscure many of these characters are. Still, a boy can dream...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List