Top 5: Women of Star Trek

The first episode of the original Star Trek series aired fifty years ago today.  As I'm a huge Star Trek fan, I wanted to acknowledge it in some way, and since I love strong female characters, I thought I would take a look at my favorites from the various Star Trek shows.  There are plenty of great characters to choose form, but these are my favorites...


1. Lwaxana Troi
(Star Trek: The Next Generation and Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)


2. Ro Laren
(Star Trek: The Next Generation)


3. Seven of Nine
(Star Trek: Voyager)


4. Kathryn Janeway
(Star Trek: Voyager)


5. Deanna Troi
(Star Trek: The Next Generation)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)