Rise of Apocalypse

The sequel to the highly-popular X-Men: Legends RPG came out this week, titled "Rise of Apocalypse," as the X-Men and Brotherhood of Evil Mutants must unite against said threat, on the mutant island of Genosha. The game has pretty much the same play as the original, just different characters to battle and some new ones to play with. I've only played the game for about three hours, and immediately had the option of playing between the following (my team is in bold):
Bishop, Colossus, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Jean Grey, Juggernaut, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Rogue, Scarlet Witch, Storm, Sunfire, Toad and Wolverine. Yes, my team consists of all girls. I'm cool like that. Scarlet Witch is my lead. Gone from the play of the last game are Emma Frost and Psylocke, two characters I sadly used religiously. Magma, who was the main character, is also missing, as are Jubilee and the Beast. There are three characters I haven't unlocked yet. And so far I've battled Grizzly and Zealot, and talked to the likes of Professor Xavier, Beast, Blink, Sabertooth and Mystique.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List