July 11th

Hey, just saw the Diamond shipping list here: http://www.diamondcomics.com/shipping.asp

This week, I'm going to be reading:
~"All-Star Batman and Robin the Boy Wonder #1" (Haven't read a Frank Miller comic I haven't liked)
~"The Comics Journal #269" (I usually don't read this, but it's the shojo manga issue!)
~"Fables #39" (More of the homeland)
~"Mnemovore #4" (Shaping up to be a neat little horror story)
~"New Avengers #7" (I have to say, I like this series, though the panels are a little hard to follow sometimes...)
~"NYX #6" (Last issue?)
~"Serenity #1" (Definitely getting excited for the movie!!)
~"Seven Soldiers: The Guardian #3" (The best of the Seven Soldiers minis thus far)

Next week's reads:
~"Astonishing X-Men #11" (Finally! Another issue of the best superhero title out there right now!)
~"Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame #2" (Need I say more?)
~"Manhunter #12" (Kate Spencer is the best original DCU character I've seen in the past decade)
~"Tales Designed to Thrizzle #1" (I gotta give Kupperman a try, given what I've heard of his "Snake n' Bacon" TP)
~"Ultimate Spider-man #80" (I think this title took a little departure in quality for a couple of arcs before this one began last iss)

And more about me and what I'm up to:
Last graphic novel/trade I read: "Paradise Kiss (volume 4)" (I can't find volume five!)
Last comic I read: "Ultimate Spider-man #79"
Next comic in my pile: "Ocean #6" (conclusion)
Last movie I rented: "Punisher" (A good action movie. Not great, but good. A renter.)
Last good movie I saw in theaters: "Fantastic Four" (As previously reported)
Last great movie I saw in theaters: "George A. Romero's Land of the Dead" (Zombies are fun!)
Next movie I plan to see in theaters: "March of the Penguins"
Next three movies to enter me and Patrick's Netflix rental queue: "The Shield: Season One: Disc Three" (Patrick's), "Psycho" (the original), and "They Came Back" (French zombie film).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)