What's going on...

It's been a couple of lacklustre weeks for comics. This coming Wednesday I'm going to be picking up Spellbinders #6 and Previews, but that's about it. Good thing I have plenty of trades left to read from the convention to keep me occupied. I'm in the midst of reading She-Hulk (volume 1) right now.

Next week, according to Diamond's list, I'll be picking up:
- Astonishing X-Men #12 (the final issue of the first "season" of Whedon and Cassaday's excellent series)
- The Grimoire #5 (Speakeasy's fun magic series)
- New Avengers #9
- Runaways #7 (Check out my review of the last story arc)
- Seven Soldiers: Shining Knight #4
- X-Men: Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame #3 (Read my love letter to Kitty and thoughts on the first issue)

Last novel I read: "Mysterious Skin" by Scott Heim
Novel I'm currently reading: "The Mysteries of Udolpho" by Ann Radcliffe
Last comic I read: "Ultimate X-Men #62"
Comic on the top of my pile: "Mnemovore #5"
Last movie I saw in theaters: "The Skeleton Key"
Last DVD I saw: "Lain #1: Navi" (an anime series)
In my Netflix queue:
- "Strangers on a Train (special edition)"
- "Lain #2: Knights"
- "Paranoia Agent (vol 4): Sayonara Maromi"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)