Batman Begins

I just saw "Batman Begins" and was not disappointed. Christian Bale dons the mask in the latest bat-film and does a great job beside such talent as Katie Holmes, Morgan Freeman and Liam Nieson. This Batman doesn't rely on the flashy villains of the previous efforts, but gives the Batman himself the front seat of the film. "Batman & Robin," this ain't. Best Bat-film easily, but remains overshadowed by the "Spiderman" and "X-Men" films in my opinion. But the sequels were the best movies in both of those franchises, so it's early yet for the Bat.

While I loved the "Batman Begins" film, I was overwhelmed to see the "Serenity" trailer. I can not wait for Whedon's film to debut. I was kind of scared that Anara wouldn't really be in it, but there she was, in all her glory. Made my night.

"Batman Begins" opened on Wednesday with over $15 million, making it the eleventh highest grossing Wednesday opener, nestled nicely between "Men In Black" (12) and "Independence Day" (10). Anyone else hoping for Harley and Mr. J in the sequel?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)