TGIF: Quite Early

I'm going to Seattle for a long weekend, so this post is going up early. Here are the things that got me excited this week...
.
1. Inglourious Basterds in theaters - A new movie courtesy of my favorite director is always reason to celebrate. It may not have received much love at film festivals, but Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds seems to be a critical success. And Brad Pitt wants himself some nazi scalps.
.
2. Dexter: Season Three on DVD - I really enjoyed the hell out of season two of Showtime's Dexter, starring Michael C. Hall as a serial killer who kills serial killers. And after too long a wait, I finally have my hands on the latest episodes!
.
3. "Kate Earl" by Kate Earl - The debut CD by pop singer Kate Earl was released this week with some really great dancy tunes. Have a listen to "Nobody," and download "Melody" from I-Tunes this week for free.
.
4. Reality Show premieres - A gaggle of reality shows premiere on cable this week. On Bravo, is the latest season of the always excellent Top Chef, taking place in Las Vegas this year, and Flipping Out, which always seems to suck me in. Then on Lifetime, its new home, the sixth season of the addicting Project Runway debuts! Tim Gunn! Heidi Klum! Finally!
.
5. "Dreams" by Brandi Carlile - A new single by Brandi Carlile debuted on-line this week, following up her impressive "The Story" album that was one of my favorites from two years ago.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List