TGIF: Better late than never...

With preparing to go to Wizard's Chicago Comic-Con, I got this post up a little late, but here's what excited me over the past week...
.
1. Dollhouse on DVD - The first season of Joss Whedon's latest television show has come to DVD, including an unaired episode "Epitaph One" that's supposed to be pretty awesome. This is one show that just got better from week to week and I can't wait to see more of Eliza and the gang!
.
2. Thirst (Volume 1) by Christopher Pike - I read this book series when I was a teenager and when it was called The Last Vampire, but I remember it being a really great vampire book with real substance that turned pretty philosophical amid all the action and romance. The story follows a female vampire who falls for a human male, a sort of twist on the current Twilight phenom (which is probably why this is being reprinted now too), but Pike was really a pioneer in the teen thriller genre and this deserves some love.
.
3. Battlestar Galactica: Season 4.5 on DVD - Another of my favorite shows hit DVD with its final episodes, featuring the fate of the ship and her crew. It really went out on a high note and did not disappoint.
.
4. "Boom" by Anjulie - This catchy single is smooth and a great summer song to groove to. I just sort of stumbled upon it on I-Tunes, but it's definitely worth checking out.
.
5. The Lovely Bones theatrical trailer - The Peter Jackson-directed film adapted from the Alice Sebold novel (which garnered a lot of praise) is a murder mystery, and has quite the chilling trailer. Watch it here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List