New Releases 1/30 - 2/02

Sorry, but I've been busy moving to my home in New Berlin, WI, so I haven't been updating, which means no Manga Monday until next week. I should resume my normal posting patterns shortly this week. But in the meantime, here are this week's entertainment release highlights...

DVD Releases (Tues, 1/30)
The Big Valley: Season Two, Volume 1
Catch a Fire
Dallas: Season 6
Farce of the Penguins
Flyboys
I Dream of Jeannie: Season 3
Lucky Louie: Season 1
Open Season

Previous Week:
IMDb Top DVD Rental: Employee of the Month
Billboard Top DVD Sales: Crank

Music Releases (Tues, 1/30)
Celtic Woman - A New Journey
Harry Connick Jr. - Oh, My Nola
Katharine McPhee - Katharine McPhee
Madonna - The Confessions Tour
Norah Jones - Not Too Late

Previous Week:
Billboard Top 200 #1: Daughtry - Daughtry

Comic Releases (Wed, 1/31)
Astonishing X-Men (Volume 3): Torn
Beasts HC
Defenders: Indefensible TP
Doom Patrol (Volume 5): Magic Bus
Essential Ghost Rider (Volume 2)
Ion (Volume 1): The Torchbearer
Iron Man: Extremis TP
Ms. Marvel Special
Mushishi (Volume 1)
Seven Soldiers of Victory (Volume 4)
Usagi Yojimbo #100

Theatrical Releases (Fri, 1/02)
Because I Said So
The Messengers

Previous Week #1: Epic Movie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List