Comics on Nook & Nookcolor

I just received an announcement today that DMI titles are now becoming available on Barnes & Noble's e-reader devices, beginning with Hideyuki Kikuchi's Vampire Hunter D.  Check out the details at their blog.  Volume one will be available in two parts for $3.99 each, while the same title on Amazon's Kindle is $7.95.  A few cents cheaper through Amazon, but I, for one, would like to split up the content as it's available on Nook - if I don't like the manga after a few chapters, I won't have to hash out that extra money for content I don't care to have.  It's going to be a nice way to sample a lot more manga at an affordable price.

Comments

Kenny Porter said…
I've been thinking about getting one recently since I've been reading so much manga and black and white comics lately. Let me know how you like the way Nook handles them. I know for the most part I'd probably use Calibre (I think that's how it's spelled) to convert downloaded manga into readable files on the Nook, but I'd buy titles if they were available and ones I was interested in.

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wish List