Best Single Issue/Story of 2012

I loved the following comic book issues, but none of them sustained the quality I'd have hoped as the year went along and so none of them placed in my best of the year list.  I can't ignore them completely, however, because I loved the individual issues, so I decided to just give a little nod to these books in this post...

 
Bulletproof Coffin: Disinterred #1
David Hine & Shaky Kane
 
 
Fairest #8
Lauren Beukes & Inaki Miranda
 
Fatale #1
Ed Brubaker & Sean Phillips
 

Mining Colony X7170
(From the pages of Kramer's Ergot 8)
Johnny Ryan



 Prophet #21
Brandon Graham, Simon Roy & Richard Ballermann


 Saga #1
Brian K. Vaughan & Fiona Staples


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top 200 Horror Movies (2019 Edition)

Marvel Legend Wishlist (Updated 2022)

Marvel Legends Wishlist (Updated 2023)